Esparsos e parcos apontamentos

segunda-feira, dezembro 12, 2005

I went to Germany and came back

Probably that’s not such a deed; many people have done it in quite adverse conditions, like the Romans, in sandals, or Churchill, with no hair.

Anyway, I arrived with my hair and shoes by sunrise, everything was closed except for the ruins; I guess you can never close ruins, they are normally ruined, windowless, doorless and ceilingless, and you would have to rebuild them to accomplish any kind of isolation from the outside. But I did not get in until I was sure that the Roman centurion at the door left for his lunch hour, you don’t want to mess with a hungry soldier.

This was right after I had my first mulled wine; I think I may had drank some more wine which of course had no impact in the factual description of what passed in front of my eyes:
- german men all seem to grow blonde moustaches, even if the colour doesn’t match with their clothing; the younger ones tend to grow piercings in the eyebrows;

- although it was cold as hell (or as heaven, I guess hell is quite warm), I saw mary christmas in a miniskirt several times, always smiling for me and saying “Danke”, which is the German word for “I would love to stop by your place tonight but Santa wants me to comb his beard”;

- the mug of the hot wine was a kind of boot, possibly from Santa Claus, and progressively got emptier while I was drinking.

Just go there!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dear Tiago,

I'm flatered by your post, but I feel I should tell you that:

. I didn't say "Danke", I said "Dan Cake"

. "Dan Cake" is German for "Why don't you grow a belly and dress in leather?"

. Not all german men wear blond moustaches. Check it out on www.lostbus185.blogspot.com

12/12/05 16:21

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Mein Schatz,

Ich denke an Sie die ganze Zeit. Aber Sie hatten ziemlich Recht.
............Weihnachtsmannbart............
Das ist warum ich tat es!

Heute morgen wann Ich hat Kämm seine Bartes, Ich begann, in zunehmendem Maße stärkeres zu ziehen.
!!!!!!Ein fucking Knoten, wie üblich!!!!!!
Der Kamm gehaftet, und Ich ergreifen die Schere, und begann.
......SNIP......SNIP......SNAPPED!
Kein Knoten, kein Bart, kein Haar, nichts verließ!
Kein Geschenk für Weihnachten, gesagt er, nur ein Hokairo. Kein problem! Kein Geschenk aber viel Zeit für dich :D (es nimmt Zeit, den Bart zurück zu wachsen)

Vielleicht Du kannst nicht Deutch…so...... Ich gesagt Danke aber, Jetzt Ich sag DAN!

Danke
D - I would love
A - to stop by your place
N - tonight
K -but Santa wants me
E -to comb his beard

13/12/05 23:51

 
Blogger Ratovski said...

So go ahead and pop by! Müssen Sie irgendwelche Socken durch den Kamin lassen, oder Sie finden meinen Raum? ; -)

15/12/05 12:11

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ne! Die Socken sind für die Füße.
Ich finden es!
Bis bald,
:*

15/12/05 13:14

 
Blogger Ratovski said...

Huuuuum, ratovski wird fertig zu gehen und zu stehen und die Tür alle Nacht. Ich werde nicht die Heizung heute abend einschalten :-D

15/12/05 15:15

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Warum nicht? Er Ist kalt, und ich habe nur meinen Minirock und die Socken. nichts anderes ;)
Möglicherweise komme ich spat. Aber nicht Sie Sorge. Schalt Sie die Heizung und gehen zum Bett. Ich hereinlassen mich in und gleite in Ihr Bett!
Küssen

15/12/05 16:41

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Entschuldigung. Nicht spat aber spät....

15/12/05 16:44

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home